CHARLOTTE, NORTH CAROLINA – January, 2012 – It was announced that Pathways has selected Enterprise Systems Corporation to upgrade its Local Area Network Avaya Ethernet Switching fabric. The upgrade includes Avaya 5600 series switches supporting approximately 350 Ethernet ports.
ABOUT ENTERPRISE SYSTEMS CORPORATION
Enterprise Systems Corporation is a full service Technology Partner, providing consulting, deployment and managed services. Technology products and services include premise and cloud based Voice from Avaya, Mitel and Shoretel; Wired and Wireless Networking from Avaya, Enterasys, HP, Aruba, Dell and Ruckus; Security from Watchguard as well as cabling infrastructure.
A pathway manages and ensures access to a wide range of services to adults and children in Gaston, Lincoln and Cleveland Counties, including:
- Treatment services for individuals with mental illness and emotional or behavioral problems
- Support and education to help individuals manage and cope with chronic mental illness
- Treatment and rehabilitation services for individuals with substance abuse and addiction problems involving alcohol, illegal drugs, and prescription medications.
- Services and supports to improve the quality of life and promote independence for individuals with developmental disabilities, mental retardation, and traumatic brain injuries
- Prevention programs and community education on mental health and substance abuse issues and referrals to support groups and advocacy programs
For a print friendly version click here : Press Release Pathways January 2012