- In this role you will sell a diverse range of Telecom, Wired and Wireless Networking, Cabling and Network Security Solutions.
- Actively participate and develop new accounts, generate sales quotes, and handle customer inquiries to help service customers and grow business.
- Make cold and warm calls to uncover opportunities in new markets and/or hand off to sales team.
Nurture interest from warm leads provided daily
- Work with marketing team on developing email campaigns to existing and new prospects to drive new business
- Manage a pipeline and forecast of opportunities
- Identify, qualify, overcome objections, and close prospects
- Meet or exceed your monthly and / or quarterly sales objectives
- Become a technology product expert
- Provide feedback to sales management, marketing, and executive staff
- Outbound calling to current client base to find new opportunities for all our services as well as keeping database updated with current information.
- Provide superior customer service by delivering products and services to meet or exceed customer expectations.
- -Build strong customer relationships, loyalty, and retention.
- Actively engage colleagues and resources regularly to provide a complete customer solution in order to capitalize on opportunities.
- Work effectively with others in a team based environment to accomplish organizational goals and to identify and resolve problems.
- A friendly, professional phone presence and high attention to detail
- Maintain a positive attitude and be a team player
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to write clear, concise and professional business emails
- Industry experience is a plus, but not required
- College degree or relevant work experience
- Experience selling technology, telephony, financial, or subscription based services and B2B Sales is a plus, but not required
- Entrepreneurial energy and drive
- Fearless, self-reliant, and highly motivated
- Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection
- Provide field team with qualified leads as designated to win larger and more complex opportunities
- Gathering data and actively listening to prospective customers by using consultative sales methods to fully understand their business, uncover their problems, and identify impact areas where our solution can help