As a Sales Executive/Solutions Consultant you will be responsible for driving Network Security, Hosted and Premise Voice, Wired and Wireless Networking solutions into Small, Mid-Market and Enterprise clients in many verticals. You will be working in a close knit, professional environment with engineering and administrative support.
- Acquire new customers within the territory.
- Service existing client base while generating new business to expand current customer base.
- Operate with a “hunter” mentality, aggressively targeting profitable new markets
- Acquire and maintain sound knowledge of all product lines and services offered.
- Promote the Enterprise Systems vision and the products and services that are available.
- Develop custom sales presentations to prospects and customers as requested.
- Determine, organize and select product mix based upon client’s needs.
- Write and submit professional proposals.
- Work with consultants, engineers and architects to drive additional solutions.
- Follow-up on new leads and referrals
- Candidates must have knowledge of enterprise grade voice, network security and wired and wireless networking solutions, IP communications, unified communications on premise or as a service, contact centers on premise or as a service.
- The ideal candidate must have experience developing and growing strong customer relationships.
- Must be a hunter; willing and able to cold call and email new prospects daily
- Proven success in exceeding profit targets
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Existing business relationships a plus
- Knowledge of Avaya, Mitel and other premise and as a service voice systems and services a plus
- Knowledge of Palo Alto, Fortinet Network Security products and services and Network Security as a service a plus
- Knowledge of Extreme Networks, Aruba/HPE Networking a plus
- Self-motivated, assertive attitude, and strong closer
Our sales team are diverse and experienced professionals who are driven to meet high standards. They are passionate and demonstrate pride in their work and in Enterprise Systems. When you join our sales team, you will have the rewarding experience of working in an innovative, collaborative, and energetic work environment. Highly flexible, results oriented environment. You are not micro-managed.
Enterprise Systems is a Voice, Wired and Wireless Networking and Network Security Systems Integrator. Our company culture invites individual contribution, rewards innovation and hard work and encourages “thinking outside the box”.
With competitive pay and great benefits, you’ll enjoy our company culture. If you are innovative, self-motivated and a team player, you will accelerate your career and financial aspirations while enjoying your work environment.
We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
We offer our employees competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package.
Enterprise Systems is an equal opportunity employer.
About this Company
Founded in 2002, Enterprise Systems is a Systems Integrator specializing in Unified Communications on premise or as a service, Wired and Wireless Networking and Datacenter. Enterprise Systems provides consulting, implementation and support services for premise and hosted UC, CC and Networking solutions. Enterprise Systems specializes in Voice over IP, Data Networking, Contact Center, and Carrier Services. Enterprise Systems supports businesses in all verticals with branches in the United States and Canada. Worldwide support has been provided in destinations as diverse as Suriname and Equatorial Guinea.