With technology solutions now a key strategic business asset, the need for higher availability and reliability of a network has increased significantly. Delivering services to meet the unique needs and maximize the benefits of a converged network requires the specialized expertise of Certified Engineers, Specialists and Experts.
Enterprise Systems has partnered with industry leaders such as Arista Networks, Avaya, HPE, Aruba, Lenovo etc , so no matter what equipment is hidden in your server room, we’re experts at keeping it up and running.
Nationwide Support Services
Through a nationwide network of Branch Offices and Affiliated Partners, Enterprise Systems provides Sales and Support Services to Nationwide and International Accounts. Installations are performed by Enterprise Systems Certified personnel. From California to Connecticut, from Canada to Caracas, Enterprise Systems supports a wide breadth of technology products.
Customized Managed Services
Because Enterprise Systems values the unique needs of its customers, we offer a variety of Managed Services offerings that can be customized to meet your business requirements.
Enterprise Systems provides IT staff personnel to augment professionals you may already have in place. With on-site personnel, problems can be detected and alleviated before you may even know they exist.
Enterprise Systems’ Managed Services Highlights:
- Maintenance and Managed Services for Nortel, Avaya, Mitel and Shoretel
- Maintenance and Managed Services for Arista, Avaya, HPE, Aruba
- 7X24 Proactive Network Security Managed Services
- 24/7 Remote Network and Alarm Monitoring
- Access to Tier 3 and Tier 4 Engineers
- 2 to 4 hours Emergency Service Response times—or customizable
- Emergency Service – Disaster Recovery
- Non-Emergency Response – Next Business Day
- Remote Diagnostics & Troubleshooting
- Time & Materials Options
- Managed Technology Support Services/NOC, SIP, Connectivity, UCaaS, and CCaaS
Powered by Netrio