Our network security engineers and consultants assist enterprises with design, deployment and management of network security technologies. These technologies include meeting requirements such as HIPAA and PCI.
Our Network Security Professionals can help you:
- Increase your visibility with advanced security controls
- Develop processes to implement a Zero Trust environment
- Improve security processes over time
- Interpret your assessment results
Network Security —
Cyber Threat Assessment
Our risk assessment is designed to objectively identify your current installed security technologies, process, and resources.
- Know Your Vulnerabilities – Get the Facts About Your Network Security
- Security Risk – which application vulnerabilities are being used to attack your network, which malware/botnets were detected, what phishing attacks are making it through your defenses and which devices are “at risk”— for security breach probability.
- Productivity – which peer-to-peer, social media, instant messaging, and other apps are running—for application visibility control as well as what spam, newsletters or adult content may be bothering your email.
- Utilization and Performance – what is your throughput, session, and bandwidth usage requirements during peak hours—for the network, email system and critical applications.
Managed Detection and Response
- White Glove Managed Detection and Response (MDR) with comprehensive coverage for Public Clouds, SaaS, On Premise and Hybrid environments
- Web Application Firewall
- PCI, HIPAA, HITRUST
24/7 Security Monitoring
- Expert SOC Analysts
- Coverage throughout your technology stack
- 24/7 Threat Detection-Global SOC Experts monitor your network 24/7
- Intelligent Response- Rapidly detect and respond to threats
- Simple, Scalable Pricing